Drove to Houston and ran my first 5K today at NASA. Set my new personal best of 10:51 min/mile. It was awesome. Ate a well-balanced pre-workout breakfast and seemed to do alright.
Day 6 Meals:
- Scrambled eggs with coconut oil and peppers and onions. Coffee with Nutpods.
- Morning post-workout snack: A tangerine and handful of pistachios.
- Went to Sprouts and bought ingredients to cook lunch with my mom. Had seasoned chicken thighs with brussel sprouts and Whole30-compliant bacon.
- Afternoon snack: Another tangerine and handful of pistachios.
- Dinner: My last leftover meal of coconut crusted chicken and zucchini noodles. Drove back to college and left my ranch in Houston. Drat.