Ate on campus for the first time and was able to find a salad option at the on-campus dining hall. Would be perfect if they had hard-boiled eggs this time. But they didn’t. I’m not salty about it.
Also tried Whole30’s recommended pre- and post- workout snack suggestions. I need to do some more shopping for on-the-go sources of protein.
Day 3 Meals:
- Two hard-boiled eggs with a few tomatoes. Need to improve my protein/fat/veggie balance with breakfast meals. I keep sleeping in and not cooking breakfast meals.
- Spinach salad from salad bar at Sbisa Dining Hall at Texas A&M. Couldn’t find a Whole30-compliant protein source.
- Afternoon snack: a spoonful of almond butter and the orange I stole from Sbisa.
- Leftover coconut crusted chicken with zucchini pesto with homemade ranch and basil walnut pesto.
- Pre-workout snack: Handful of walnuts and half an egg I tried to microwave. Tried to maintain a protein/fat balance.
- Post-workout snack: A banana. Would be better to find some protein or a carb-dense vegetable such as yams rather than fruit.